Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday morning update.

 Here is the latest update from this morning.

Aly and mom scrubbing up to go in!

Brady is doing okay. The nurse that had him today had him on his arrival on Tuesday night. She said that she feels his bruising looks better on his head, and his head is starting to get a little more shape. She took off his little visor for us, and wiped his eyes, so I was able to see his little face better, and get some better pics. She did have to pack him a little tighter in his bedding because he was trying to pull out his e-tube.  Still on ventilator at this time. Platelets were low so he did receive some today.  Seems to be resting comfortably. We were able to watch them work on him for a second while they fixed some of his lines.



Patrick was doing well on his vent-oscilator. He was on 21% which is good. She said he is handling the vent well. He was moving around a little bit more today. They did take a bg while we were there and is was in the normal range. They were going to tweak his drips today to fix that. They were taking a blood gas when we were there, and it came back normal so that is good.





They both head scans today, we are still waiting on the results of those.

I want to send a big thank you out to all the people that donated blood today! They had two trucks at work and a ton of employees packed it in there and gave blood. Words can't express how grateful we are. Seriously, I don't even know where to start, and if I tried I would literally just blubber like a fool, I mean it, for real, ugly face cry. You are all amazing! Thank you for taking time out of our day and thinking about us.  We are very blessed to have all of you in our lives.  If I could give you all big fats hugs and kisses I would! I literally could not read the texts out loud because I would get choked up. I am tearing as I write this right now. Can't thank you enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment