Friday, June 22, 2012

Donation info

Good morning everyone.  I placed a link to the Community Blood Centers on the side of the page. They told us that if you go, you can tell them it is for Brady and Patrick Connor.  Parents are Emily and Craig Connor. They are in the NICU at Broward General.  They take what is called a pedi-pack. It's a small amount of blood so that you can donate more than once. They said that they will need transfusions throughout this process.  The doctor that delivered is Dr. Tara Dennis, but they have a different NICU doctor each day.  Unfortunately, I can't donate for awhile because I lost to much blood during labor and had to receive two bags myself. If I get any more info, I will pass it along asap. Thank you to everyone that has expressed interest in helping. We appreciate all the help that we can get. The support that you have all given to us has been amazing. We are really blessed to have all of you in our life!

No comments:

Post a Comment